>Stumbled upon this gem on YT
>Watched the first 2 episodes available
>Kept on singing sugar sugar wondering where I heard it from
>Watched episode 3
>"Ohhh, so that's where I knew the song from"
>This is pretty interesting exceptttttt.......
Hellllo everyone! Sooo.... I haven't yet read the book so I can't compare the adaptation maybe I'll take time and do so.
BUT...... For now, let's talk about the present, I'm halfway through SDP (watched 8/16 episodes) and everything is perfect except (wait a minute before anyone comments anything) there's an annoying guy who won't treat his girlfriend well and the idiot gf keeps falling harder!!!
So who am I talking about? We all know, there's only one person; DRAKE SEBASTIAN PALMA, the most annoying stupid idiot I've seen in a long time. Dont mind me, I mainly watch Chinese fantasy and historical dramas so when I saw this one, it kinda reminded me of He's into her, so I had to start watching it.
According to the people in the SDP world, Drake is this handsome, arrogant jerk that another selfish idiot called Sheen my loves (in episode 1 Alys' voice before she she fell out of love for him) asked his bestie (Alys) to date because his gf, Kei broke up with him and because of this other idiot's love for her bestie (or should I say love of her life) she agreed and then everything went downhill.
I know he's been through a lot, but that doesn't give him the right to make her beg for his love and insult here almost every time. That isn't romantic (Guess the lyrics that popped up in my head when I wrote that..... Guesss!!! Love isn't sth sth sth if it isn't torture or something along those lines).
Anyway, Sheen knowing Drake was an absolute jerk still made his bff (or maybe bf) pursue Drake and this stupid bestie of his actually agreed because she had mad feelings for him.
Also, with the whole Katrina nonsense, and trying to break up his father with his love. He should at least have told her what was going on BUT no, when she wanted to break up, he said some nonsense like "you volunteered to be my gf", like what? And so what if she asks you, now your "volunteer" is done with you and you don't want her to leave.
The most annoying thing is that he didn't want her to leave because he had feelings for her, and then the cute idiot girlfriend of his Alys Perez (who I always feel sad for) literally told him "I'll make you love me, I'll make you fall for me" like no! Dont beg for his love, LEAVEEEEE
But on the other side, we have good news a lovely guy just entered (I hope he's sweet, he seems kind though), TRIPP PALMA (Drake's cousin) who saw Alys for the first time in episode 5? 6? (I don't remember) but unfortunately, she hasn't met this angel and proper bf but I saw the next episode clip, where they finally meet.
And that reminds me, how could they do that to Alys? All her friends went to St. Collete Academy except for her. Well, yk if she had went she wouldn't have met Tripp so soon? Or maybe the cosmos could have had other plans.
You'd think after everything Drake would treak Alys better, but no! He DOESN'T. If Alys was my friend, I could've begged her to break up for the sake of her heart and my mental health ðŸ˜
I found out the season 2 is going to be released in 5 days!!! I was really excited till I saw the trailer. Drake meets Alys in NYC to break up with her, she gets together with Tripp (to God be the glory) and then she travels back to the Philippines where she finds out her idiot ex is getting married and she's the baker! Can you believe that? Then the wicked ex-bf of hers keeps pestering her life and she tells him that Tripp's her bf only for this wicked soul to tell her that her bf is in NY and he's here (like what? You evil piece of trash) and then he kisses her (like what? And why?) YOU have a fianceé, YOU have a partner, a romantic one, YOU are getting married, YOU literally net Alys Perez again because YOU are getting MARRIED. I feel so sad for Tripp ðŸ˜
I asked my mom if I should continue with this series (she doesn't know what's happening there) so she said YES 😠but I low-key wanna see how this will end. I'm kinda regretting watching that trailer, but oh welllllll, I couldn't help it.
Last but not the least, this is toxic stupid manipulative love.
If you read my little or maybe a little long long rant (on SED or specifically Drake Palma) till the end, thank you!
Yours annoyed-ing-ly? (Don't correct me, I know what I'm saying)
Queen Beela (Nabila Abubakar @beela303)
Don't be like me, sleep well, pleaseeeeeee. It's currently 5:16 AM (at the time I finished this not when I hit post) gotta get back to the web app, I'm building ðŸ˜
Till next time,
Byeeee!!!
Comments
Post a Comment