The heart cannot be seen through the body,
So when I laugh,
It's just that.
Pain cannot be experienced by another,
So I cannot be too vocal,
Else,
It will be taken as too much.
As long as I smile,
And show happiness,
Then everything is fine.
As long as I don't wince at every single little thing,
Then I can be bearable.
Not wanting to burden anyone with the pain I feel inside,
Not wanting to make anyone feel uncomfortable with my struggles.
So now,
I laugh,
Laugh a lot,
Laugh even more.
Maybe they won't be annoyed about my complaints?
Maybe I'll be more acceptable?
Happiness in delusion?
Or should it be the other way around?
Delusion in happiness,
Not for me,
But for others.
Or maybe it is for me,
I won't feel like I'm dragging anyone into my misery.
INSPIRATION: Pain can only be felt by the person, not transmitted to anyone else. Being constantly in pain, some may feel annoyed at you as if it's your fault, others may just want you to stop and the few that feel sad for you makes you feel guilty. As if you take out of the fun and so you pretend, you lie about being happy.
Comments
Post a Comment